The University of North Texas Student Financial Aid and Scholarships Office provides assistance to qualified students who need financial help to pursue their education.
The Dance and Theatre Department annually awards current students competitive, merit-based scholarships. The scholarships awarded include:
- Ralph B. Culp Endowment Fund
- Bill & Ann Stokes Award (theatre)
- Gaylord-Hughes Scholarship (theatre)
- Tony and Linda Altermann Scholarship (theatre)
- The Ed Delatte Musical Theatre Scholarship
- Lucille Murchison Scholarships in dance, costuming and technical theatre
- The Joyce & C.R. Pennington Dance Education Scholarship Endowment
- Jonathan Bostick Memorial Dance Scholarship
- Cora Cardona Scholarship
Dance Scholarships: Current and incoming dance majors can apply each Spring semester for the department's dance scholarships. Applicants must:
- be classified as a dance major at the University of North Texas
- agree to remain in the dance major program for the entire academic year
- participate in the activities and performances of the Department of Dance and Theatre
The Dance Scholarship Application can be downloaded from the link above or picked up at the Dance and Theatre Offices in the Radio, Television, Film, and Performing Arts (RTFP) Building Room 242, or in the Dance and Theater Arts (DATH) Building Room 103.
Student Employment Services provides employment opportunities for currently enrolled students in an effort to help them offset their college expenses and develop a good work record. Students do not have to qualify for financial aid to apply for these positions.