The UNT campus is located north of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex at the junction of I-35E and I-35W.
The Radio, Television, Film and Performing Arts Building (RTFP Building):
- home to the Department Office, the Box Office and the University and Studio Theatres
- located on the corner of Welch and Chestnut Streets, across from the Sage Hall
- See the Customized Map of the UNT Campus. The RTFP building is highlighted in yellow.
Dance and Theatre Building (DATH Building):
- home to the Dance office and studios
- located on Sycamore and Bernard Streets, next to the Speech and Hearing Services Building
The campus parking garage which is bounded by Union Circle and Welch Street is now re-open.
There is an hourly rate sign posted upon entrance of the parking garage.
Go to http://www.unt.edu/transit/ to find more information on campus parking, a map of all campus parking areas, etc. Or contact Parking Services at 940-565-3020.
Free UNT visitor parking passes can be obtained during regular business hours on an individual basis from the parking information booths. Visitors with visitor parking passes canpark in both "D" and "P" lots anywhere on campus.
Parking Information booths are identified with pink stars on the custom map.