The UNT campus is located north of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex at the junction of I-35E and I-35W.
The Radio, Television, Film and Performing Arts Building (RTFP Building):
- home to the Department Office, the Box Office and the University and Studio Theatres
- located on the corner of Welch and Chestnut Streets, across from the Sage Hall
- See the Customized Map of the UNT Campus. The RTFP building is highlighted in yellow.
Dance and Theatre Building (DATH Building):
- home to the Dance office and studios
- located on Sycamore and Bernard Streets, next to the Speech and Hearing Services Building
Please refer to the Univeristy of North Texas' Transportation Services for all information pertaining to parking. The rules and regulations for parking have changed this year, so please make yourself familiar with all of the updates. Please visit the Transportation Services Website.
Patrons to our productions have three options for parking:
1.) ADA/Handicapped patrons may park directly east of the Radio, Television, Film and Performing Arts Building (RTFP) in Lot 50 in the designated spaces.
2.) Patrons may pay to park in the Union Circle Parking Garage which is Lot 49. Parking is paid through the app ParkMobile. Information is found on the Transportation services Website listed above.
3.) Patrons may park free of charge in Lot 37 located to the east of Wooten Hall. From there it is a short walk to our location in the RTFP Building.
Please use the Fall 2017 Campus Parking Map to assist in parking for our productions.