Box Office Information:
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Also open one hour prior to each performance.
- Location: 1179 Union Circle, Denton, Texas, 76201
- Reach the Box Office at:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Call: 940-565-2428
- Visit us in person during the operational hours (above).
The UNT Dance and Theatre Box Office has gone Paperless! Go (Mean) Green!
We here at the UNT Dance and Theatre Box Office have progressed to a paperless system! This saves YOU time, money, germs, and trees! This paperless System includes:
- No cash; credit card payments only.
- Virtual Playbills which you can keep on your phone...forever!
- Digital QR Code tickets sent straight to your phone, so you dont lose them!
Our team (and your local trees) thank you for helping us go GREEN!
Seating availability is often limited, and many shows sell out quickly.
Tickets can be ordered with a credit card over the phone by calling (940) 565-2428 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Box Office is located in the Radio, Television, Film and Performing Arts (RTFP) Building in the first floor lobby of the University Theatre (Room 104).
The Box Office opens one hour prior to each performance for will-call, and to sell any remaining tickets for that performance.
There is a NO LATE SEATING policy for productions in the Studio Theatre, RTFP 127, or University Theatre. Please arrive 15-30 minutes early prior to the performance.
Please make parking arrangements before coming to the theatre.
We do not hold unpaid reservations for our performances.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
AA/ADA/EOE - Patrons who require special accommodations should contact the box office three weeks prior to their desired performance.