- Is a student organization dedicated to encouraging support of dance.
- Membership is open to any student, regardless of major.
- Sponsors performances by students, brings dance artists-in-residence to UNT and provides travel scholarships to conferences.
Chi Tau Epsilon (XTE)
- Is a nationally affiliated social and academic dance honors society.
- Membership is open to dance majors who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Offers Big Sisters and Big Brothers to new dance students.
- Is a not-for-profit organization consisting of students from the university at large. The scope of the organization is broad, and it strives to serve as a model for postgraduate professional organizations.
- Holds an awards banquet honoring the most outstanding actors, actresses, designers, and technicians in the department.
Alpha Psi Omega (APO)
- Is the national honor society in theatre.
- Has enjoyed continuous national growth and, with over 600 "casts," is the largest national honor society in America.
- Colleges and universities of recognized standing, having an established theatre program or theatre club for the purpose of producing plays, are eligible for membership.
- The business of Alpha Psi Omega is supervised by National Officers.
- Membership is open to theatre majors and minors who have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.