Current Theatre Majors work closely with both the College of Arts and Sciences Advising Office and a Theatre Advisor to ensure that they stay on track in their collegiate career and obtain their BA degree. Theatre Minors work closely with both their College/Major Advisor and our Theatre Advisor to complete their minor.
To schedule an appointment with your College of Arts and Sciences Advisor:
- Call 940-565-2051 or stop by the General Academic Building (GAB) Room 220.
To be advised for the Fall 2017 semester:
- Please look over the Fall 2017 Theatre Advising Schedule.
To contact our Departmental Theatre Advisor, Amanda Breaz:
- To schedule a one-on-one appointment to file a degree plan or evaluate study abroad courses, please visit the appointment page on Sign Up Genius.
- For assistance on smaller matters and for questions, please email Theatre-Advising@unt.edu
Current Students, make sure you are added to our Theatre Callboard on Blackboard:
- Please email your EUID to email@example.com and request access to Theatre Callboard.
Advising Quick Links for Students:
1.) UNT's 16-17 Catalog
2.) UNT's Office of the Registar
3.) College of Arts & Sciences Advising Office
4.) Dance and Theatre Fall 2017 Course Schedule
5.) Fall 2017 Registration Guide
1.) Theatre Course Rotation
2.) Theatre Pre-Requisite Cheat Sheet
3.) BA in Theatre - Four Year Plan (Sample)
4.) BA in Theatre with a concentration in Design/Tech - Four Year Plan (Sample)
5.) BA in Theatre with a concentration in Performance - Four Year Plan (Sample)
6.) BA in Theatre with All-Level Teacher Certification - Four Year Plan (Sample)
7.) Advanced Elective Sheet